Teach Agency are delighted to be working with a number of Primary School in Alderney in the Channel Islands to appoint Primary Supply Teachers for a 6 month fixed term contract to start asap.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a passionate practitioner that is willing to move to the Channel Islands for the duration where travel and accommodation will be paid for the successful candidates.
As a Primary Supply Teacher you will be:
- Part of the Inclusion Team at the Department for Education who serve Primary Schools across Alderney.
- Supervising pupils, ensuring they are engaged in the classwork set.
- Assisting pupils with tasks as needed.
- Creating a safe, positive, supportive classroom environment.
- Promoting good behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policies, encouraging pupils to take responsibility for their behaviour.
To be considered for these Secondary Supply Teacher roles you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have U.K Primary School classroom experience.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and are flexible to the idea of working in a new location for a short period, that will bring with it a wealth of new experiences we would love for you to get in touch to discuss further.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.