Are you a passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher based in and around the Huntingdon area of Cambridgeshire?
Teach Agency is working with a number of Primary schools in and around Cambridgeshire, providing support with daily and longer term supply needs and we’re looking for additional KS1 teachers to help with this. If you’re looking for daily or longer term work, if you have one or more days free a week, if you’re looking for full or part-time work then we’d love to hear from you.
Working as a Primary Supply Teacher offers the following benefits.
- It offers flexibility to enable you to work the days you want depending on your other commitments.
- The ability to avoid taking work home with you.
- The job offers variety to experience different schools and year groups. This is especially great for ECT’s who haven’t quite decided which year groups to work with for the longer term.
- It’s a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience through the exposure supply work gives to candidates.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and of teaching to the UK KS1 curriculum.
- Flexible approach to working and an ability to get to local schools in the morning.
- Excellent classroom management skills and an ability to create a positive learning experience for the pupils in your class.
- Able to complete on the day marking to the requirements of the school.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
In return you’ll be working with a dedicated consultant who will be available 24/7 to find you work on the days you are available and who will not call you for work on the days you are not. You’ll get weekly pay at competitive rates and a chance to work in local schools within an easy commute of your home. If you’re interested in longer-term or permanent roles then we can help with this too.
- Current Enhanced DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or are willing to apply for a new one.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
- Entitled to work in the U.K.
If this sounds like the work you are looking for please apply by forwarding your current C.V, or alternatively you can call us for an informal chat.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.