Are you looking for a new teaching opportunity?
Do you have a sound knowledge of the KS1 curriculum?
An ‘Outstanding’ primary school located in Central Bedfordshire are seeking a fully qualified teacher with a passion to inspire KS1 pupils. The school’s vision is for their pupils to develop skills in a range of contexts, helping to prepare them academically for their secondary school and beyond.
The school is set in an idyllic location and has large grounds, which encourages opportunities for outdoor learning. It is successful community school where all children succeed in a nurturing and ambitious environment. You’ll be teaching across Year 1 and Year 2, guidance and support will be provided from senior staff as well as opportunities for career enhancement.
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of the KS1 curriculum
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Ability to create an engaging learning environment
- Current DBS registered with the DBS update service or a current DBS through our clearance procedures
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position then please apply now. If you would like more information or an informal chat please contact Leah at Teach Agency.