Have you got experience working in primary schools?
Are you passionate about guiding children’s learning and development?
Teach Agency are looking for supply teachers to work across primary schools in Shefford, if you sound like the sort of person that would be perfect for this role, we’d love to hear from you.
This role is for fully qualified teachers (NQTs welcome) who are looking for day-to-day and long-term work in Shefford surrounding areas. There is a wide variety of work available so you will be kept busy and there are options for half days and full days in various schools. At Teach Agency we work around your personal circumstances. Working as a supply teacher you’ll have the flexibility to choose your working days, the length and type of work.
- Knowledge or the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
- Relevant qualifications (PCGE, QTS etc.)
- A positive attitude and a passion for teaching
- Experience of working in a UK classroom
- Excellent classroom management skills, creating a positive learning environment for children
- Outstanding organisational skills
Benefits of this role:
- Local bookings
- Flexible working days
- Long term work available
- Temporary and permanent positions available
- Competitive pay