Teach Agency are currently searching for Primary qualified Teachers and Support staff including teaching assistants, learning support assistants and higher level teaching assistants to start work as soon as possible in the Peterborough area.
We are looking for Teachers that can deliver, and possibly prepare lessons for a class of primary school children. You must follow school policies and procedures at all times, as well as manage the classroom and maintain behaviour at all times.
As a support staff, you will be prepared to work with students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis, you must be passionate about encouraging progression. You will need to regularly liaise with the class teacher and monitor aspects of behaviour.
- You will require experience of teaching in schools.
- You will have excellent communication skills, you will also be resilient, caring and be able to think on your feet.
In return Teach Agency can offer you:
- A highly supportive and committed consultant who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- Recommend a friend scheme
- On the job training and opportunities to extend your continuous professional development.