Teach Agency currently have a high demand for Primary Teachers to work within the Bedfordshire region. As a Primary Teacher you will be working at a variety of primary school’s where assignments can vary from day to day cover for teachers who are attending courses to sickness cover to long term sickness cover.
For these roles we require teachers from all key stages this gives teachers a great opportunity to explore different year groups and to get yourself known within schools as well as offering flexibility.
If you are a teacher who is thinking about supply or an Early Careers Teacher looking for your first teaching job or a retired teacher looking to top up your pension please get in touch even if you are only available for 1 or 2 days a week we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to build rapport with primary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST have a Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
If you are suitably qualified for the above role and are adaptable and resilient to undertake general supply work then please apply below and join our emerging supply pool of successful primary teachers.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
At Teach Agency we offer great rates of pay as well as your own dedicated consultant who will take the time to get to know you and your needs.
If you are interested in the current opportunities available with us please get in touch.