Teach Agency represent a number of schools in and around Milton Keynes to cover supply and full-time work for both temporary and permanent positions.
We are looking for both NQTs and fully qualified teachers for daily, short term, long term and permanent roles. At Teach Agency we work to meet your personal circumstances.
If you are a qualified teacher with a strong knowledge of the current primary curriculum and are able to work in and around the Milton Keynes area we’d like to hear from you.
- You must be a qualified teacher (NQTs are welcome)
- Experience of working with one or more of the following – EYFS, KS1, KS2.
- A confident individual who is able to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Ability to adapt to different educational environments
- Flexible approach to working, able to get to local schools with short notice in the mornings
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or DBS check through our clearance procedures
In turn, Teach Agency can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant with 24/7 support and feedback
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility of supply to meet your personal circumstances
- Local work, we won’t ask you to travel miles
If this role is something you’d like to explore then APPLY now or call Scott at Teach Agency for an informal chat.
|Job Category||Early years, Primary|