Are you an experienced qualified Primary Teacher looking for flexible supply work to fit around your other commitments?
Teach Agency are seeking to further expand their pool of Primary Supply Teachers to start work in and around the Bedfordshire area for the start of the new academic year in September.
We require motivated teachers that can teach within the Primary age range and are flexible, with good classroom management skills. ECT’s are encouraged to apply!
As a Primary Supply Teacher you will be offered opportunities to cover day to day work, short term supply and long term supply based on your availability and requirements.
- Experience of teaching students in a Primary School setting.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching in any Key Stage in Primary Schools.
- The ability to develop and encourage quality learning creativity and the ability to deliver interactive and inclusive lessons.
In order to be considered for such roles, you must hold QTS or QTLS. You may also be an Early Career Teacher that wishes to gain valuable experience within the primary setting.
At Teach Agency we offer the following:
- Temporary, long term or day to day bookings.
- Long term potentially leading to permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing support from an experienced dedicated consultant
- Access to our rewards platform designed to offer savings and cashback on purchases with many retailers.
If you are seeking a new long term position or wanting to explore day to day supply in Bedfordshire schools and surrounding areas, or would like to enquire about other opportunities we have to offer please get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.