Teach Agency are currently seeking to appoint a number of Primary Teachers for day-to-day supply and other flexible roles in primary schools throughout the Cambridgeshire region.
We are proud to be working with a range of Schools that are welcoming and ensure that supply teachers feel appreciated for their efforts in assisting with their teaching needs.
At Teach Agency we ensure that any Supply Primary Teacher will be full equipped with knowledge of the School and their teaching responsibilities. In longer term roles we highly recommend the our candidates have a meeting with the School to ensure they get a feel for the placement School’s setting and culture and that both parties know what to expect.
These positions would be great for an ECT looking to gain more experience in schools or for experienced teachers looking to take a step back from full class responsibilities.
Working as a Primary Supply Teacher offers the following benefits.
- It offers flexibility to enable you to work the days you want depending on your other commitments.
- The job offers variety to experience different schools and year groups. This is especially great for ECT’s who haven’t quite decided which year groups to work with for the longer term.
- It’s a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience through the exposure supply work gives to candidates.
To be considered for Primary Supply Teacher roles you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have U.K Primary School classroom experience.Class based experience in a primary school.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with Primary, Secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
How to apply
If you are a highly motivated and passionate Primary Teacher who is considering supply and is interested in such roles then we would love you to get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.