Do you have strong knowledge of the primary curriculum?
Are you looking for a flexible role to work around you?
Have you got experience working with children?
Teach Agency are looking for supply teachers to work with primary schools in Sandy and surrounding areas.
Teach Agency are an education recruitment agency who support schools across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire and Northampton with their permanent, long-term and day to day needs. By working as a supply teacher, you have the flexibility to choose the days you work and these roles could lead to long-term and permanent roles in some schools.
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
- Fully qualified teacher (QTS) or newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Motivated and confident individual with a productive approach to teaching
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Keeping up-to-date records of students learning and progression
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Teach Agency:
- Your own dedicated consultant with 24/7 support
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive pay
- Local work
- No outside of hours work
- Flexibility of supply to meet your personal circumstances