Teach Agency is seeking a qualified PHSE Teacher for a long-term, full-time supply position close to Chatteris, Cambridgeshire. Working within an Ofsted rated GOOD school with a mixed 11-18 pupil population, this is a full-time teaching role requiring planning, preparation and marking. The successful teacher will also be required to attend parent evenings and meetings when required.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach PSHE to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create an engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Experience of planning, preparing and marking lessons.
- Able to attend parent evenings and meetings as required.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a long-term, full-time position starting after half-term and running to at least the end of term. The school is within an easy commute of Chatteris and has ample on site parking. This role is covering long-term sickness and as a result there is the potential for this position to be extended to the end of the school year.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered, please APPLY now. If you’d like more information or an informal chat, please contact Ross at Teach Agency.