Teach Agency are currently working with extremely popular Upper School based in Bedfordshire. The School are looking to recruit a dynamic and highly qualified Teacher of Psychology for a full-time maternity cover contract that will commence at the beginning of the summer term until December 2024.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Psychology, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have a proven record teaching at GCSE level.
- Have the ability to deliver GCSE content.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Be able to deliver an engaging lessons that promote debate, tolerance and understanding.
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
Shortlisted candidates will need to be available on 13 February to attend a short interview and to deliver a 30 minute lesson to students.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Entitled to work in the UK.
- Current Enhanced DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or be willing to apply for one.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If you’re interested in this role and meet the above requirements then APPLY by forwarding your current C.V or alternatively please call us to discuss further.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.