Teach Agency are currently working with a Milton Keynes based Secondary School to recruit a dynamic and highly qualified Religious Education Teacher for a full-time teaching role within an enthusiastic department. This role is to commence in March 2024 and will be on an ongoing basis with the possibility of becoming permanent in the near future.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Religious Education, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Be able to deliver an engaging lessons that promote debate, tolerance and understanding.
- Have a proven record of teaching RE in KS3 and KS4
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Be keen to be part of the wider school community, participating in extra-curricular clubs
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Entitled to work in the UK.
- Current Enhanced DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or be willing to apply for one.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If you’re interested in this role and meet the above requirements then APPLY by forwarding your current C.V or alternatively please call us to discuss further.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.