A Secondary School located just outside of Bedford are seeking a Fully qualified RS / Humanities Teacher to work with both KS3 and KS4 students. This is a full time role on a contact with a view to go permanent.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching to the KS3 and KS4 national curriculum. You will put the students learning at the centre of everything you do, creating a rich and engaging learning environment.
You will be joining a committed and hardworking team who are persistent in their drive to make a genuine difference to students learning. The school have high expectations of their students and provide a firm but fair approach.
- Relevant teaching qualifications – QTS or PCGE
- Relevant qualifications
- Have at least a year’s experience teaching to the national curriculum (KS3 and/or KS4)
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- You’ll be a consistently ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please apply now.