Religious Education Teacher Wanted – St Neots.
Teach Agency is working with a local St Neots Secondary school to recruit an RE Teacher for a full-time teaching role within an enthusiastic department. You’ll be a fully qualified teacher with experience of teaching RE in the UK. You’ll be a driven and enthusiastic teacher able to deliver an engaging experience that promotes debate, tolerance and understanding in a manner that will influence how students approach subjects and each other across the whole school and beyond.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Religious Education to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a full-time position within a supportive department and Ofsted rated GOOD school. The school has a mixed 11-19 pupil population and the ability to teach to KS5 would be an advantage but is not a specific requirement.
If you’re interested in this role and meet the above requirements then APPLY now. For more information please contact Ross at Teach Agency.