We are looking for a dynamic and highly qualified Religious Studies teacher to join a forward thinking Secondary School in Bedfordshire.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Religious Studies, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Have a proven record of teaching RE in KS3 and KS4
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Be keen to be part of the wider school community, participating in extra-curricular clubs
If you are an outstanding classroom practitioner who is committed to making a difference to a young persons life then please get in touch with us.