A Secondary School located in Milton Keynes are seeking a Fully qualified Science Teacher ideally Chemistry or Physics to work with both KS3 and KS4 students.
The school is a large comprehensive and provides outstanding facilities.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching to the KS3 and KS4 national curriculum. You will put the students learning at the centre of everything you do, creating a rich and engaging learning environment.
You will be joining a committed and hardworking team who are persistent in their drive to make a genuine difference to students learning. The school have high expectations of their students and provide a firm but fair approach.
- Relevant teaching qualifications – QTS, PCGE or NQT
- Relevant Science qualifications
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- You’ll be a consistently ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please apply now. If you would like more information or an informal chat please contact Scott at Teach Agency.
|Job Category||Science, Secondary|