We are looking to recruit an ambitious, inspirational and open-minded Science Teacher to join our client’s dynamic academy in Cambridgeshire on a temporary contract. The start date is for February 2022 on an ongoing basis with the possibility of becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
You will have the ability to teach Science up to Key Stage 4. Someone who has a real enthusiasm for the subject and who is capable of teaching across all Key Stages. The post would equally suit a newly qualified or experienced teacher who has obtained a good degree in Science.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver a high standard of teaching to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Ability to create a highly energetic and motivating environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Provide lesson planning and preparation.
- Evaluate and assess student’s on a periodic basis.
The ideal candidate must have
- Degree level education.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- The right to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS with the Update Service.
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch with us.