We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Teacher of Science to join the team at our client’s ambitious Academy to start May 2022 on a permanent basis based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, planning and delivering an effective and high quality learning experience for all students. You must be passionate about ensuring progression is central to all lesson plans and giving students the confidence to progress through the academy.
This role would also be suitable for an Early Careers Teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching Science according to the National Curriculum at Secondary level.
- Be able to teach scientific ways of thinking.
- Have high expectations of learners to ensure they achieve their full educational potential.
- Select and prepare a range of resources that can bring lessons to life with real-world applications.
- Have knowledge of a range of approaches to assessment, including questioning, oral assessment and self-assessment.
Teach Agency is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
We are also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a passionate Science Teacher who would like to progress your career further with this exciting opportunity we would love to hear from you.