Science Teacher KS4 Huntingdon Full-time.
Teach Agency are working with a school in Huntingdon to source a qualified Science Teacher, ideally with a Physics specialism, for a full time teaching position from October. This is a long-term supply role, running to the end of term in December with a possible extension into 2020.
Teaching Science to KS3 and KS4, this is a full planning, preparation and marking role within the school, working within an established and supportive science department and within an Ofsted rated GOOD school in the Huntingdon area.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent teaching status.
- Experience of Teaching Science to KS3 and KS4.
- Good classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- Complete work history with no unexplained gaps in employment.
- 2 satisfactory professional references.
This is a full-time role, 5 days a week, working with a school with an 11-19 pupil population. Initially running to December 2019, there is the potential for this role to be extended into 2020.
- A Physics specialism would be an advantage.
- The ability to teach to KS5 would be an advantage but is not a requirement of the role.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then APPLY now. For more information on this position or to discuss other opportunities, please contact Ross at Teach Agency.