Teach Agency is working with an Upper School in Central Beds to source a science teacher for the new school year from September, 2019. This is a full-time permanent position teaching up to KS4 in a well respected local school. The school is an established presence in the area and has a mixed population of 13 to 19 year olds.
The school is looking for two experienced science teachers for the department to start in September 2019 who can deliver a high standard of teaching to KS4 pupils.
Essential for the role:
- ✓ Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- ✓Experience of Teaching Science up to KS4.
- ✓Good classroom management.
- ✓Excellent organisation.
- ✓Knowledge of the current curriculum.
Location: SG19 1HUSalary: £23,500 – £36,000 dependent on experience (AWR compliant).Closing date for applications: June 3rd, 2019Position start date: September 2019
- ✓ Reference details will be requested as part of the registration process.
- ✓ Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
- ✓Ability to teach KS5 would be an advantage but is not a requirement of the role.
The school is planning on creating a short list of applicants to interview after half term.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position then APPLY now. If you would like more information then please contact Darren at Teach Agency.
Recommend a friend and get £75 after they’ve worked 5 days.