Teach Agency are working with a ‘GOOD’ rated Secondary School based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire that are actively looking to appoint an inspirational Science Teacher to join their dedicated team of staff.
This role is ideal for experienced science teachers or an Early Career Teacher who has obtained a good degree in Science.. The successful candidate should be available to start at the beginning of November on an ongoing basis which is likely to last the full academic year.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver a high standard of teaching to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Ability to create a highly energetic and motivating environment.
- Provide lesson planning and preparation.
- Evaluate and assess student’s on a periodic basis.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
- Have excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate for the role of a Science Teacher must have
- Degree level education.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- The right to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS with the Update Service.
- 2 professional references from educational institutions
How to apply
If you are a highly motivated and passionate Science Teacher who is suitably qualified for the above role then we would love you to get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.