Science Teacher – Biology, Chemistry, Physics needed for Cambridge.
Teach Agency is working with an OUTSTANDING school in the Cambridge area to find a qualified Science Teacher for a long-term supply position. Located within an easy commute of Cambridge, this is a full-time, long term position, teaching science to KS3 and KS4. Starting in late September this role will run to the end of term in December.
– Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
– Ability to teach Science from KS3 to KS4.
– Experience of teaching Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
– Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
– Outstanding organisational skills.
– Able to plan, prepare and mark work, plus attend meetings and parent evenings where required.
Applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers are welcome.
– Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
– References will be requested as part of the registration process.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please APPLY now. For more information, or an informal discussion please contact Ross at Teach Agency.