Teach Agency is working with a GOOD school in Bedford to recruit a qualified Science Teacher, able to teach KS3 and KS4. This is a full-time, long-term teaching role with full planning, prep and marking responsibilities. The school is centrally located with ample on site parking and is a well managed environment with a supportive leadership team. The school has a mixed pupil population of 11-18 year olds.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Science from KS3 to KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
The school has a sixth form provision so the ability to teach science to KS5 would be an advantage but is not a requirement. If you meet the above requirement and would like to be considered for this position, APPLY now. For more information or an informal discussion please contact Emma at Teach Agency.