A Secondary School located in the centre of Bedford are seeking a Fully qualified Science Teacher to work with both KS3 and KS4 students.
The school is a large comprehensive and have recently converted into an academy, providing outstanding facilities.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching to the KS3 and KS4 national curriculum. You will put the students learning at the centre of everything you do, creating a rich and engaging learning environment.
You will be joining a committed and hardworking team who are persistent in their drive to make a genuine difference to students learning. The school have high expectations of their students and provide a firm but fair approach.
- Relevant teaching qualifications – QTS or PCGE
- Relevant Science qualifications
- Have at least a year’s experience teaching to the national curriculum (KS3 and/or KS4)
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- You’ll be a consistently ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please apply now. If you would like more information or an informal chat please contact Emma at Teach Agency.