Teach Agency is working with a GOOD Secondary School near Huntingdon to source a Science Teacher able to teach KS3 and KS4. This post is open to experienced teachers as well as Newly Qualified Teachers.
This is a full-time teaching role requiring planning, marking and preparation. The school is hoping to fill this position immediately.
– Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
– Ability to teach Science to KS3 and KS4.
– Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
– Outstanding organisational skills.
– Able to plan, prepare and mark work, plus attend meetings and parent evenings where required.
You will be joining an established Secondary Academy near huntingdon with a mixed pupil population of 13-19 year olds. The school is part of a large Trust so there is ample opportunity for progression.
– References will be requested as part of the registration process.
– Ability to teach Science to KS5 would be an advantage but not a requirement for this position.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please APPLY now.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact one of our consultants at Teach Agency.
science teacher | teaching science | biology teacher | chemisty | physics | teaching science |