Teach Agency are working with numerous schools who are actively looking for Secondary Teachers in and around the March area of Cambridgeshire for various roles on a temporary day to day basis or longer term placements to start asap.
Are you a qualified secondary teacher who can teach: English, Maths, Science, MFL, ICT, DT, PE, History, Geography, RE and are looking for flexible work, day to day supply or are able to work some days to 5 days a week?
You maybe required to cover up to 5 different subjects per day depending on the requirements of the school. Therefore, adaptability and resilience is essential for such general supply roles.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- MUST have a Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional education based references
- Right to work in the UK.
If the above role sounds of interest and you are suitably qualified then please apply below and join our emerging supply pool of successful secondary teachers.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.