Are you an experienced secondary teacher looking for more flexibility or a secondary teacher looking for a new challenge starting ASAP?
Teach Agency are recruiting Secondary Supply Teachers for roles that are currently available in schools based in and around the March area of Cambridgeshire. We are seeking practitioners that are passionate about teaching and are committed to motivating pupil’s to achieve their best.
To be considered for the role of a Secondary Supply Teacher you must:
- Have the ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and classroom management skills
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be able to apply for one
- MUST have a Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with primary, secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
Teach Agency will carry out all pre-employment checks including Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
If you feel that you are ideal candidate to register for Secondary Supply work then please apply below.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
|Secondary, Supply teaching