Teach Agency work closely with a number of secondary schools across around the Wellingborough area to cover day-to-day and long-term supply work. The ideal candidates will be flexible, have a passion for teaching and a strong knowledge of the current KS3 and /or KS4 curriculum.
You may be available to work one day a week or up to five days a week, we provide work around your availability.
- Relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PCGE)
- A confident individual with good classroom management skills
- Adaptable to a wide variety of secondary school environments
- Flexible – available for last minute and pre-planned cover
- Current DBS registered with the online DBS update service or DBS check through our clearance procedures
Why choose Teach Agency?
- 24/7 support – A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- No outside of work hours.
- Flexibility of supply to meet your personal circumstances.
- Local work, we won’t ask you to travel miles.
How to apply
If you are a highly motivated and passionate Secondary Teacher who is considering supply and is interested in such roles then please ‘APPLY’ below or call us for an informal chat.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
|Secondary, Supply teaching