Are you looking for a secondary teaching job in Peterborough? Teach Agency are seeking experienced Secondary Teachers to start asap.
Due to a very high demand for supply work we are looking to appoint a number of Secondary Teacher’s with KS3 and KS4 experience to cover short term staff absences for our client schools. These assignments can vary from day to day cover to longer term or can even lead onto permanent roles.
- Have QTS or equivalent.
- An outstanding practitioner with a good knowledge of Key stage 3 and 4 curriculum.
- Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour within the classroom.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Someone who is able to inspire children to give their best.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for teachers to explore different year groups and to get yourself known within schools as well as offering flexibility.
If you are a teacher who is thinking about supply or an NQT looking for your first teaching job please get in touch with us.
At Teach Agency we offer great rates of pay as well as your own dedicated consultant who will take the time to get to know you and your needs.
|Job Category||Supply teaching|