Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking for a more flexible role that supply teaching can provide?
Many teachers are wishing to take the supply route as it can provide a perfect way to create a work life balance and allows you to still continue to work as a teacher without the added pressure of lesson planning, marking and attending meetings.
At Teach Agency we work with numerous Secondary Schools within the
Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire region who put their trust in our specialist knowledge of placing the right qualified Secondary Teacher from our successful pool of teachers at the right time to meet the school’s requirements.
To be considered for Secondary Supply Teacher roles you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have U.K Secondary School classroom experience.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
Benefits of registering with Teach Agency.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A dedicated consultant that will get to know you needs and career expectations and place you accordingly.
- A locally owned and run business that places value on it’s people.
- Solid relationships with partner Schools where we are the preferred supplier for their teaching recruitment needs.
- An attractive Refer a Friend Scheme.
If you are interested in this role or any other current opportunities that we have then please get in touch with us to further discuss.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.