Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking for work in Cambridge and the surrounding areas of Cambridgeshire?
Are you interested in finding work that fits around your other commitments?
Teach Agency are working with several schools across the Cambridgeshire region, who are looking for teachers to start work as soon as possible, to work regularly at their school on an ongoing basis.
This work can be full time, part time or ad-hoc day to day work and would suit qualified secondary teachers who are seeking flexible working or maybe an income boost.
We are seeking to appoint a pool of secondary teachers who are confident covering various subjects and key stages or a particular subject.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- MUST have a Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
If you are suitably qualified for the above role and are adaptable and resilient to undertake general supply work then please apply below and join our emerging supply pool of successful secondary teachers.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.