Are you an experienced Primary Teacher with a wealth of SEN experience looking to utilise your skills further? We are looking for a full time SEN Teacher to work at out client’s GOOD rated Primary School based in Bedfordshire.
The School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and patient teacher to become part of their dedicated team on an permanent basis after an initial trial period . This gives the opportunity for our client school to see you in action with your style of teaching and for you to see what the role entails.
The children are in KS1 and KS2 where their behaviour can be somewhat challenging and where some pupils need that extra bit of support.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a teaching qualification with QTS.
- Commitment to working with pupils with special educational needs.
- Have the ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons.
- Have behaviour management skills, with the ability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour.
- Have excellent team-working skills to liaise with other teaching staff, and other professionals such as educational psychologists, speech and language therapists and social workers.
- Be flexible – it’s important to be able to respond to the needs of the children and adapt or change plans accordingly.
Registration with Teach Agency involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references.
If you are an creative and caring in you approach to teaching and this position sounds of interest to or you wish to discuss it further please get in touch.
|Job Category||Primary, Special needs|