Are you a qualified teacher with experience of working with Special Educational Needs?
Are you looking for a new, full time teaching position to further utilise your skills?
Teach Agency are currently recruiting for a SEN Teacher to teach a in a fantastic SEN school situated in Cambridgeshire. The school offers a curriculum that is modified and developed around the needs of children with complex issues.
The role is on a full time role commencing after the Easter break, on a long term basis with the option of a permanent role from September for the right candidate!
The right Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher will have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status, with at least 6 months previous SEND experience.
- Flexible and able to cover classes last minute to cover for staff sickness or training. Most lessons will often be pre-planned, however, ideally you must be capable of planning your own lesson activities and resources.
- Adapting tasks to meet the needs of individual children.
- Effective behaviour management skills.
- Effective communication skills able to deal with members of internal staff, including SENCO.
If you are a patient, compassionate practitioner that has the necessary skills to provide valuable support to children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties then please get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Teach Agency. Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references.