Are you a SEN Teacher or a Teacher with SEN experience looking to further utilise your skills? Teach Agency are working with an Independent School based in Silsoe, Bedfordshire to appoint a full time SEN Teacher to start ASAP.
We are looking for a strong, experienced SEN Teacher that has a wealth of knowledge dealing with pupils that require additional needs and have challenging behaviour.
- Have a teaching qualification with QTS.
- Commitment to working with pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good behaviour management skills with the ability to effectively manage confrontation and challenging behaviour.
- Be a proactive team member who is able to liaise with staff within the school and external parties such as educational psychologists and social workers.
- To be flexible in order to effectively respond to to the needs of the pupils and adapt or change plans accordingly.
If you are a positive, energetic and enthusiastic SEN Teacher and can offer patience, understanding and empathy to children with additional needs we would love to hear from you.
Teach Agency is committed to Safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidate are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including reference checks from former educational employers and the Disclosure Barring Checks.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant