We are currently seeking a SEN Teacher to join our client’s Peterborough based School.which caters for children and young people with a diagnosis and Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP) for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
You must hold the QTS qualification to be suitable for this role and ideally have experience of supporting students with Special Educational Needs. In addition you will need to
- Demonstrate that you have good behavioural management skills
- Be able to provide a bespoke curriculum which is broad, balanced and relevant to each individual child’s needs.
- Have a positive and creative approach.
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and multidisciplinary teams.
- Have an Enhanced DBS and be on the update service.
This is a superb role to be part of a team that is highly committed and passionate about seeing their pupils succeed and prosper. If this sound of interest to you please get in touch with us.
|Job Category||Special needs|