Teach Agency is currently working with a mixed SEN school in Biggleswade who are seeking an individual with experience working with children or young adults with special educational needs and/or challenging behaviours.
The role for a SEN Teaching Assistant will commence in the new year and will be on an on going basis with a possibility of becoming permanent at a later date.
The successful candidate will have experience working with children or young adults needing additional support and/or with behavioural issues.
• Experience working in a challenging environment.
• Able to follow direction and support the classroom teacher.
• Strong behavioural management skills.
• An individual with a calming and positive presence, even in difficult situations.
• Ability to help create a fun and safe environment for all children.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then click APPLY now. If you wish to have an informal chat regarding this role or any of our other vacancies please give us a call to discuss further.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant