Teach Agency are seeking experienced SEN Teaching Assistants for daily and long-term contracts at SEN schools and mainstream schools with dedicated SEN units in and around Bedford.
You’ll have at least a year of teaching assistant experience and during that period you’ll have worked with children and young people with a range of complex needs, physical and mental and emotional, or with children and young people with challenging behaviour. As a teaching assistant your role will be to support the pupils with their learning and development, working 1:1 or 2:1 with children and supporting the teacher as needed. This is a highly rewarding role as you’ll be there to see the children develop under your care to reach their full potential.
– Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant for at least 12 months in a UK classroom, Primary, Secondary or SEN.
– Qualified to GCSE level, including Maths and English.
– Prior experience of working with children with additional and special needs.
– Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
– 2 x satisfactory professional references.
– Flexible approach to work and the ability to commute to local schools.
Applications are being actively sought by people with experience of working with children and young people with a range of complex needs or challenging behaviour.
If you meet the requirements of this role and would like to be considered then APPLY now, for more information or an informal chat please contact Emma at Teach Agency.