Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant with SEN experience looking to further utilise your skills? Teach Agency are working with an Independent School based in North Bedfordshire to appoint a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP after the Easter break on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for a strong, experienced SEN Teaching Assistant that has a wealth of knowledge dealing with pupils that require additional needs and have challenging behaviour. Our client school adopts an outstanding holistic education system within a therapeutic environment.
- Ideally you will have a Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Commitment to working with pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good behaviour management skills with the ability to effectively manage confrontation and challenging behaviour.
- Be a proactive team member who is able to liaise with staff within the school and external parties such as educational psychologists and social workers.
- To be flexible in order to effectively respond to to the needs of the pupils and adapt or change plans accordingly.
If you are a positive, energetic and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant and can offer patience, understanding and empathy to children with additional needs we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check along with providing two recent teaching references.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant