Are you a qualified and passionate Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience of assisting children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Teach Agency are working with an Independent SEN School based in Bedfordshire to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant to start after Easter on an ongoing basis.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be required to assist the class teacher in lessons to a small group of pupils from age range 7 -18 years with Special Educational Needs
- Ideally have a Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Proven record of working with young people with SEN.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand people’s reactions.
- Ability to build good relationships with young people and staff members.
If you are a motivated and committed Teaching Assistant that can offer patience, understanding and empathy to young people with additional needs please apply below.
Teach Agency is committed to Safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidate are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including reference checks from former educational employers and the Disclosure Barring Checks.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant