Teach Agency are looking for full-time SEN Teaching Assistants to add to their successful pool of supply staff to start ASAP within SEN Schools in and around the Bedfordshire region.
We are looking for proactive TAs who will be engaging and flexible team players, supporting children with a wide range of needs, primarily Autism, from ages 4-11.
- Supporting small class sizes of 6 – 9 children.
- Supporting a child on a 1:1 basis where required.
- Providing a curriculum which is concrete, pictorial or abstract depending on the child/ children’s needs under the supervision of a SEN Class Teacher.
To be successful as a SEN Teaching Assistant you must be:
- A passionate and flexible practitioner.
- Dedicated in nurturing the best outcomes for the pupils.
- Ideally be experienced as Level 2 or 3 TA with SEN experience.
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Have a Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
We will also consider applicants from a care background for this role. So. if you are looking to kick-start a career in SEN, or you’re an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply by forwarding your C.V to us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant