Teach Agency is working closely with a mixed SEN school in Milton Keynes who are seeking an individual with experience working with children or young adults with special educational needs and/or challenging behaviours. There are two positions available. The school also has opportunities for day-to-day work if you’re looking for a role with flexibility.
The successful candidate will have experience working with children or young adults needing additional support and/or with behavioural issues.
- Experience working in a challenging environment
- Able to follow direction and support the classroom teacher
- Strong behavioural management skills
- An individual with a calming and positive presence, even in difficult situations
- Ability to help create a fun and safe environment for all children
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures
- Current Team Teach Certification
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then click APPLY now. For more information or an informal chat please contact Scott at Teach Agency.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant