Teach Agency are currently seeking to recruit an empathetic, dynamic and experienced SEND teacher to join our client’s specialist partner SEND school, located in Peterborough. This is a temporary role to commence in April, initially on an ongoing basis with the view of becoming permanent in September 2023 for the right candidate.
Our partner school provides education to children and young people with Autism diagnosis and are on an Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP) for such Autism Spectrum Disorders.
You must hold the QTS qualification to be suitable for this role and ideally have experience of supporting students with Special Educational Needs. In addition you will need to
- Demonstrate that you have good behavioural management skills.
- Be able to provide a bespoke curriculum which is broad, balanced and relevant to each individual child’s needs.
- Have a positive and creative approach.
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and multidisciplinary teams.
- Have an Enhanced DBS and be on the update service.
- Have 2 education based references.
This is a superb role to be part of a team that is highly committed and passionate about seeing their pupils succeed and prosper. We would love to hear from enthusiastic and passionate SEND Teachers that are able to adopt holistic developmental approaches to achieve optimal functioning, happiness and independence amongst young people . If this sounds of interest to you please apply below.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.