Teach Agency are currently seeking to appoint a strong Spanish Teacher for their client’s Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School based in Bedford.
The role of the Spanish Teacher will be to support the MFL department in the School, covering all age groups on a temporary ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver lessons to KS3 and KS4 to the high standards that the school prides themselves on.
- Must have excellent subject knowledge for KS3 & KS4.
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to keep students focused to stay on the task ensuring they complete their work to a high standard.
- Experience of teaching to all abilities.
- Have and set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson.
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where needed and possible.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Have an Enhanced DBS Check and be on the Update Service.
- Be able to provide 2 references from educational institutes.
If you are an inspirational and highly effective practitioner experienced to teach Spanish at secondary level we would love to hear from you. Please apply be forwarding your current C.V.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expect every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to all pre-employment checks appropriate Child Protection screening.