Teach Agency are currently seeking to appoint a strong Spanish Teacher for their client’s Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School based in Bedford. The successful candidate will be required to deliver lessons to KS3 and KS4 to the high standards that the school prides themselves on.
The position is a contract term which will commence on 3 May 2022 until the end of May half term.
- Must have excellent subject knowledge for KS3 & KS4.
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to keep students focused to stay on the task ensuring they complete their work to a high standard.
- Experience of teaching to all abilities.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status qualification.
- Have an Enhanced DBS Check and be on the Update Service.
- Be able to provide 2 references from educational institutes.
If you are an inspirational and highly effective practitioner experienced to teach Spanish at secondary level we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expect every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to all pre-employment checks appropriate Child Protection screening.