We currently have a number of opportunities for qualified teachers to join our Secondary Schools in and around Cambridgeshire to start as soon as possible. Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply for an opportunity to gain valuable work experience at the start of their teaching career.
In order to provide the best education to pupils, schools are experiencing an unprecedented high demand in acquiring additional classroom support to cover staff absences. With our many years experience, Teach Agency are a preferred supplier to many schools within the Cambridgeshire area to deploy the required support whether for day to day, week long or longer term contracts.
Why choose to register with Teach Agency?
- Supply teaching provides flexible working for those seeking more of a work-life balance.
- You will have a dedicated consultant who will match your availability to the needs of our client schools
- We offer a reliable service hence why our teachers have become regular faces in our client schools.
- We offer great rates of pay.
To be successful, you must:
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate.
- Have two recent teaching references.
- Be confident in managing behaviour • Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
If you are a teacher who is thinking about supply or an NQT looking for your first teaching job please get in touch with us.
|Job Category||Supply teaching|