Supply Teachers Needed – Downham Market and surrounding.
Teach Agency are looking to work with Teachers in and around Downham Market to support local schools with daily and longer term supply cover.
If you’re available for work on a full-time or part-time basis we’d love to hear from you, Supply Teaching is a varied and exciting role, you’ll get a chance to work at multiple schools in the local area, experience working alongside a variety of teams and build up your experience, best practices and exposure to the curriculum.
You’ll also get to work on your terms, set the days you’re available and also have the benefit of leaving after work without taking a mass of paperwork home with you.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- A flexible approach to work, able to adapt to new teams quickly.
- Ability to get to local schools in the morning in time for the start of school.
- Flexible work arrangements, work only on the days you want.
- Work/Life balance, leave at the end of the day with no paperwork.
- Weekly pay at competitive rates.
- Dedicated consultant to get you work when you are available.
- Opportunity to work across the area, meeting new people and building best practices, increasing experience and making contacts.
- Work in the local area, we won’t ask you to travel miles from home.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- 2 satisfactory professional references.
If you’re interested and would like to get started then APPLY now, if you would like more information then please contact Teach Agency for an informal chat.
|Job Category||Supply teaching|