Teach Agency work closely with a number of secondary schools across around the Wellingborough area to cover day-to-day and long-term supply work. The ideal candidates will be flexible, have a passion for teaching and a strong knowledge of the current KS3 and /or KS4 curriculum.
You may be available to work one day a week or up to five days a week, we provide work around your availability.
If you are a fully qualified teacher (NQT’s welcome) and have a passion for teaching we’d love to hear from you.
- Relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PCGE)
- A confident individual with good classroom management skills
- Adaptable to a wide variety of secondary school environments
- Flexible – available for last minute and pre-planned cover
- Current DBS registered with the online DBS update service or DBS check through our clearance procedures
In turn, Teach Agency can offer you:
- 24/7 support – A friendly and honest service from experiences consultants who listen to your individual needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No outside of work hours
- Flexibility of supply to meet your personal circumstances
- Local work, we won’t ask you to travel miles