Teach Agency are currently working with a number of Secondary Schools across St Neots and the local villages in Cambridgeshire.
Working as a Secondary Supply Teacher you can benefit from regular teaching work, which can range from day to day supply to longer term contracts and can even lead to permanent work.
Benefits of General Supply Teaching roles.
- It offers flexibility to enable you to work the days you want depending on your other commitments.
- The job offers variety to experience different schools and year groups. This is especially great for ECT’s who want to gain classroom experience.
- It’s a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience through the exposure supply work gives to teachers.
Benefits of registering with Teach Agency.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A dedicated consultant that will get to know you needs and career expectations and place you accordingly.
- A locally owned and run business that places value on it’s people.
- Solid relationships with partner Schools where we are the preferred supplier for their teaching recruitment needs.
- An attractive Refer a Friend Scheme.
To be considered for Secondary Supply Teacher roles you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are interested in this role or any other current opportunities that we have then please get in touch with us to further discuss.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.