Are you looking for a secondary teaching job in St Neots, Cambridgeshire?
Are you interested in doing supply work which is flexible to fit around your other commitments and are available asap?
Due to a very high demand for supply work Teach Agency are looking to appoint a number of Secondary Teacher’s with KS3 and KS4 experience to cover short term staff absences for our client schools. These assignments can vary from day to day cover to longer term or can even lead onto permanent roles.
- Have QTS or equivalent.
- An outstanding practitioner with a good knowledge of Key stage 3 and 4 curriculum.
- Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour within the classroom.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Someone who is able to inspire children to give their best.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with primary, secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
Teach Agency will carry out all pre-employment checks including Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
If you an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual we would love to hear from you. If this isn’t quite the right role for you, you can also get in touch to find other current roles that we currently have to offer.
|Secondary, Supply teaching